About My Occ Health Record (MOHR)
My Occ Health Record is an exciting B2B SaaS start-up that is revolutionising the way employers collect, manage and store employee health data. We’re linked to Bodycare Workplace Solutions, the largest provider of onsite injury prevention and physiotherapy services across Australia and New Zealand, so we’ve got the DNA to really understand the marketplace needs, a solid history, and a secure future.
My Occ Health Record not only stores and manages information, it provides clients with high level reporting and analytics, the ability to manage providers, the functionality to automate and digitise processes, and the ability to automatically trigger reminders and assessment bookings to ensure compliance at all times.
We’re growing incredibly quickly, and in addition to building out our core platform product, we are continuing to innovate and drive new product development. We are a small, dynamic team serving the needs of a diverse group of clients, and the impressive growth we’re facing means that we are seeking additional resources for our team.
This is a role for a passionate and driven Business Development Manager who will be a key part of driving the growth of our SaaS product. As a start-up, Sales Development is a much more multi-disciplinary role than at a larger, more established organisation, so you will need to be comfortable sitting across a range of activities and roles.
We are looking for a new team member who will enjoy having engaging conversations with stakeholders across the human resources space, particularly health and safety professionals, talent acquisition team members, and others. While growing existing relationships will be part of the role, you will be expected to uncover opportunities at new logos, and to advance those opportunities for your target of medium to enterprise corporates, so you’ll need to be confident to reach out to new stakeholders to introduce the concept of MOHR.
In this role you will be working alongside a highly experienced team who will support and guide you every step of the way.
- Engage with customers and prospects in consultative conversations to create value and momentum towards a sale
- Work closely with the head of MOHR to target the right stakeholder to engage, including prioritising leads and setting up meetings, following the sales process and converting to close
- Educate existing customers and new prospects on MOHR, whilst creating and articulating compelling value propositions around the platform
- Follow up on leads with personal outreach to qualify the lead and schedule a conversation
- Proactively source new leads through outbound activities such as tailored outreach to our target clients and cold calling prospective clients
- Qualify prospects and existing customers through engaging conversations to determine their fit with our product and capabilities
- Expand our database of prospects, and keep meticulous records within our CRM
- Contribute to the ongoing creation of an Account Manager Playbook to iterate and evolve the process for account growth
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our business and our culture by being an enthusiastic, inclusive, and collaborative team member
- Work closely with Customer Success to identify specific strategies to onboard new customers with a view to achieving quick success and expanding solutions within the account
- Work with our Marketing team to
- Design industry-specific outbound strategies
- Map prospective client groups to target
- Create lead generation and brand awareness ideas and concepts
What do we need?
- Someone with significant (3-5 years) experience of outbound B2B sales experience, selling solutions in HR, safety, health & welfare or similar areas is preferred. However we are also open to highly motivated people with direct experience in HR, safety, health & welfare or similar areas who want to learn the sales craft
- Someone who enjoys engaging with prospects for the first time, is confident speaking with people in Health, Safety and HR, and gets a thrill from successfully engaging prospects
- Someone who can work collaboratively with the Head of MOHR, marketing team and broader team, to hit growth milestones together
- A high degree of resourcefulness and a real ‘action-taking’ approach to try new things to engage with leads
- A strong understanding of the sales process and techniques used to acquire new customers
- Someone who is self-motivated and goal-driven
- A strong ability to multitask, organise, and prioritise work, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Humble, practical, can-do attitude – You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the grunt work associated with building our company
- A genuine desire to create change for people at scale
Finally, you’ll need to thrive in a high growth, start-up environment. We are very informal but highly driven to continue to be at the forefront of innovation. The start-up mindset is central to your success in this role.
What MOHR will bring you:
- Competitive salary
- A smart, passionate and fun team
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment
What’s the deal?
- Full time is preferred, but we can be flexible on hours and what days work best for you
- The role is South Melbourne-based, though we are open to those from anywhere in Australia or NZ
- Going forward, there may remain significant amounts of time where the role is performed remotely
Does this role sound like you? Send us your resume and we will be in touch!